Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby AVA!

Ava turned one years old this week. She is getting so big and so cute. Tyler and I love spending time with her.


Not much is going on in our life. I just finish up school for the semester. We are super busy getting ready to put our house up for sale. Jon, Sandi, and I are training hard getting ready to do an IronMan towards the end of the year. The workouts are super hard, but amazing. Tyler joins us on the swimming since he is still recovering from his ankle injury. Hopefully it is better by the time of the IronMan. Life is busy, but GREAT!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute Ava! A year goes by so fast now days. Hey, Vanessa had her baby last night. May 16th at 11:32pm. She is a cutie. Her name is Lily Ann. Why are you selling your house again?

Ralae said...

Man, you guys are CRAZY! I'm a bit jealous. I wish I had that much stanima, and I wish I had a body that looked like yours. But, I guess you work pretty hard at it, so you deserve to look like you do! Tell me how it goes.

La Belle Belge said...

What a Cutie! Did you both fly to El Paso for her birthday? Hope all is well for you guys. Good luck with the move... Luvs.

matthewandsherihanson said...

She is so cute! where are you guys moving? how do you like nursing school? we need to catch up!