Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Murder Mystery Dinner!




Jon, Sandi, Tyler and I hosted a murder mystery dinner. If you have never done one you should totally do it. The theme was Spice Girls backstage party. I was sporty spice, Sandi was Baby, Our friend Ashley was Posh, our Friend Shalisa was Ginger, Jon was our manager, and Tyler was the crazy fan. I didnt get any pictures of our friend Adam (he was the body guard) or Joey (he was David). All the guest came dressed in 80's. Anyway, it was so much fun if anyone wants to do one just let me know and I will help you get started.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I totally want to do it. Let me know all the details. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Lindsay said...

What NEWS! I want to know now. Are you sure you're not pregnant? :) Love ya

Matt & Brooke said...

Tyler sure does look sexy in that outfit!! lol You guys are so cute!

Tony said...

Sounds like fun. I like Sandy's costume.

La Belle Belge said...

I think Tyler's costume and hairdo totally wins :))). That picture of Jas below is really funny, she's just as wild as her hair :). Time to update the blog it's been a month Tamtam! Are you guys coming in May for sure? How's the Boston Sponsors search going? Are you finding any? Luvs.