Saturday, October 18, 2008

San Antonio

Tylers Buck
The dolphins I pet at Sea world!




Me and All the kids!








So last weekend for my birthday I was able to go down to San Antonio with my sister Amy, her husband and boys, and my brothers family. We got down there Thursday night and walked around the river walk. On Friday we went to the Alamo, and walked around. Then on my birthday (Saturday) my sister in law and I went and ran a half marathon (13.1 miles). My time was 1:45min, and my sister in laws time was 1:52min. Might I add that this was her first time running a race. Anyway after our race we met up with the rest of the group at Sea World (I finally got to pet a dolphin) After a full day at Sea World we made the drive back to Dallas.

When I got home on Sunday Tyler had a nice surprise for me... He shot an 8 point buck while I was gone. We made some beef jerkey with some of the meat, and I must say it is pretty good!






6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hope you had a wonderful 24th birthday. I tried calling you, but now after reading your post you were too busy to slow down and talk. You are an animal at running those marathons. Keep it up. If not you will feel like a fat, skinny person, like me after having kids. :) I am walking every morning. That is an improvement. Yeah right, who am I kdding. Love you and Happy Birthday Oh did you ever find Puppy? Hope so

La Belle Belge said...

Fun times!!! Sorry I have not sent you the pictures yet (they are very nice). Have you checked the website? They emailed me the pictures I can order - I llok retarded in most of them though ha!ha! Our computer is still out and I haven't made it to the store to try and download mine... Anyways, I'll get to it ;)

Adam and Shalisa said...

So Tammy ... let me get this straight --- You go to San Antonio AND Dallas whenever you feel like it, BUT Tyler can't go see his ailing father before he has critical surgery?

Interesting ...

HA HA HA

Adam and Shalisa said...

Love, Adam

Adam and Shalisa said...

That snake scared the absolute hell out of me :) Honestly, had you been there and seen it ... You'd have thought the same thing.

By the way ... You had better tell Tyler how much he rocks when you get home ... That bathroom is looking SWEET!

Adam (No Love ...)

La Belle Belge said...

I'm jaleous none of us got to touch the dolphins...I guess we'll have to go back :)