Sunday, October 5, 2008

A sad day




Yesterday was a very sad day. I woke up got my cereal and went into the living room to watch a little tv, just like every saturday morning. About 10 minute into my HGTV program I got a text from my little sister it read, Puppy ran off and we cant find him. If any of you know my family, puppy is our family dog we have had him for about 11 years. He is a little blind pug with VERY bad asthma. He can barley make it 100 yards on a walk before we have to pick him up and carry him the rest of the way. Anyway, my family looked for him all day yesterday, but the still have not found the poor guy.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh! How sad. I am sorry to hear that puppy is missing. I hope your family is able to find him.

Ralae said...

I am so sorry, Tams. That would be a very difficult time for your family, I know how much you guys loved Puppy. I hope your family can find him. I'll say a prayer for you.