Thursday, April 17, 2008

Its been a while


Things did not work out how we planned. We did not get that house, but we did get another one. We are suppose to close on May 2nd. Its coming up, and I cant wait. Tyler can barley wait to fix up his own place.

The only other exciting news is that we had a tornado last week. I slept right through it, thanks to Tyler. Are side of the street was pretty much fine. Just a couple of trees that blew over, and fences. On the other side there were fences in trees, fences impelled roofs, and went threw windows. Chimney s were ripped off of houses, and shingles were all over the roads and in the front yards. The wind was so strong that night. Anyway, it was pretty scary.

Here is a picture of my last marathon.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yeah! You have finally updated your blog. I haven't checked it in the longest time, because you never did anything to it, but now I shall check it more often. You need to post some pictures of your house that you just bought. How exciting for you guys. Congratulations again. You also need to post lots of pictures from your cruise when you get back. No fair.

vanessa said...

I just read your blog for the first time! Email me so I can invite you to my blog if you want. Also so glad you guys were safe from the tornado! And a CRUISE how fun! Ben and I want to go on a cruise! love you!

Lindsay said...

Hey, it's Ralae again. Are you in that picture??? I couldn't tell which one was you. I wish my knees could handle a marathon. I'd have to get back into running condition though. Oh well, it sounds like a good time. You're awesome. We love you. Ralae

Lindsay said...

Tammy I am still waiting for house pics. Where are they, I want to see your new home.